A wonderful food munch to eat while watching your favorite sport or movie. It is easy and cheap to make. I will show you how to make your own Jalapeno poppers.
1lb Jalapeno (amount depends on how many people are going to eat)
1 bacon pack or more
1 pack cream cheese.
1. Wash the jalapenos thoroughly. Optional: Dip in water to reduce spiciness.
2. Remove the seeds from peppers. You can leave some seeds if you want some extra heat.
3. Fill each pepper with cream cheese.
4. Wrap the pepper with bacon.
5. Stab the pepper with toothpick just to hold the bacon in place and something to hold on for later
6. Place on backing sheet and place it in 450 degrees F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until bacon is cooked.