Who would’ve thought that my blog will still be up after 11 years. Although, I’m not very active but I try to write every change I get.
Life gets in the way: relationship, work, hobbies, etc. There’s so many things going on to have a time to write something.
There’s so much that went on just the past 2 or 3 years. So many things that it would take weeks to write about. Who has time for that? Not me, I think.
I’ll try and make time writing on something to update the cyber-world of what happened.
For now, everything will be on my mind until I write it down.
If you haven’t tried making your own hummus at home, you’re missing out. It’s not only budget-friendly but it is delicious as well.
Continue reading How To Make Hummus
Another easy vegetarian recipe that you can make.
- 2 eggs,
- 1 tbspn water
- Panko bread
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, or more, if desried.
- 2 lbs eggplants
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup Basil
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tspn crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 tspn minced garlic
- 1/4 tspn salt
- 1 (16-ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- (24-ounce) 1 jar premium pasta sauce
- 1/4 tspn salt
- 8 ounces thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) finely grated fontina cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine 2 eggs and 1 tablespoon water in a bowl.
- Combine panko and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese in a plate.
- Dip eggplant in egg mixture then dredge in panko mixture; shake off excess.
- Place eggplant 1 inch apart on baking sheets coated with oil.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until golden, 15 minutes each side.
To make fillings:
- Cut Basil
- Combine other fillings ingredients
- Set aside.
- Coat bottom of glass baking dish with pasta sauce.
- Layer half of eggplant slices over pasta sauce.
- Add salt to eggplant.
- Top with about 3/4 cup pasta sauce.
- Spread half of fillings over sauce
- Top with a third of mozzarella and 1/4 cup fontina.
- Repeat layers, ending with about 1 cup pasta sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375F for 35 minutes.
- Remoce foil and top with remaining third of mozzarella and 1/4 cup fontina.
- Bake at 375F for 10 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese melts.
Here’s how you can make this easy vegetarian banh mi sandwich or tofu sandwich
- 1 large baguette or bread
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup mayo or vegan mayo (for complete vegan sandwich)
- cilantro, for topping (optional)
Continue reading Vegetarian Banh Mi
Two famous YouTuber are having a growdown, to see who can grow the biggest tomato until August 1. I am unofficially joining their contest and try and beat them.
Continue reading Beefsteak Tomato Growdown